From initial land development project conception, to final project permitting review, Sierra Pacific Land Consultants is able to guide and assist you every step of the way. We can ensure a timely and cost-efficient land planning development process in the midst of your government nightmare.
Services we provide:
Architectural Plan Review
- Review your engineering and architectural plans for zoning compliance, and planning-related subdivision map requirements.
- Assist you in applying your cities’ architectural standards and design guidelines.
Historic Property Consultation
- Consult with Historical properties owners. At Sierra Pacific Land Consultants, we are familiar with the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties. If you are considering a Historic Preservation Agreement, our contract review services ensure you receive as advantageous an agreement as possible.
Small Business License & Tax Assistance
- Help your small business navigate the murky water of the business license and local business tax requirements.
- Offer your small business the resources you need to help locate and apply for tax incentive and local and state-wide business grant programs.
- Lead your specialized small business requiring special review (restaurants, pawnbrokers, tattoo studios, massage establishments, etc. ) through the complex permitting process. Whether you need a Conditional Use Permit, a liquor license, or another special entitlement, Sierra Pacific Land Consultants has the expertise to save you time and money.
- Advise you on the feasibility of your potential land development options, including highest and best use scenarios, pro forma analyses, and probable entitlement procedures.
- Manage and oversee the plan check process to ensure that collaboration between the client’s team results in forward momentum of the project.
Understanding Local Laws for Land Development
Sierra Pacific Land Consultants understands the value of knowing the local land development laws and regulations. We help you create projects that are supported by local permitting authorities as well as meeting your economic expectations.
Sierra Pacific Land Consultants will assist you with land development requirements from zoning and planning, including general plan and design guidelines. Our land development review works with engineers and architects to ensure that your building plans are consistent with your concept, and contains the necessary information to receive timely approvals.