Navigating small government is complex. It troubles many individuals, private developers, non-profit organizations, and small businesses. We know it troubles you. Sierra Pacific Land Use Consultants works with you to lessen the burden we know you are experiencing.
- Thoroughly investigate the land-use feasibility of your new land development project.
- Research your options available with your vacant property and open space.
- Guide your project through the difficult building permit or discretionary permit processes.
- Review entitlements for your recently denied city or county development entitlements.
- Quickly and succinctly address your concerns, answer your questions, and get your project back on track for County or City zoning approval.
- Advise you on land-based and geographically-targeted small business tax programs and grant acquisition.
- Assist in land development and subdivision feasibility analysis
- Lead you through your in-fill redevelopment projects
Land Use Project Management
Sierra Pacific Land Use Consultants manages your development project and business applications from beginning to end. We lead you every step of the way through the planning and zoning regulations of your city, county and all applicable state departments. We work with architects and engineers to overcome local government opposition or burdensome regulations impeding your approval.
Understanding the interplay of all necessary development permits and fees is very time-consuming and beyond the scope of most architectural and engineering firms. Often times, these firms will lead you to believe they are skilled in land use consulting. Unfortunately, they are not. This representation is costly for you, the consumer.
For example, many projects involve
- encroachments into the public right of way
- discretionary permitting for variances
- General Plan amendments
- Specific Plan amendments
- zoning code amendments
- municipal code amendments
Home, small business, and non-profit land use development projects are often expensive and time-sensitive. They require the expert management of a team on your side.
The experience we provide goes beyond basic analysis and permit processing services found in other firms. Our intimate team offers personal services from highly trained land-use professionals who know land-use law and government regulations.